Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey is an Adventure, Management, Survival, and Simulation game published by Dear Villagers, 24 Entertainment released in 2021.
Ports Required for Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey
The incoming connection ports for Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey are as follows:
Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey has the following styles of play.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Games tagged management are usually either player management like in a sports game or resource management like in StarCraft.
- Survival games are usually focused on resource management, such as ammo and health, and occasionally include elements of stealth. They tend to be based on either supernatural enemies, have horror themes, or be post-apocalyptic. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
How to Port Forward Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey
When you are playing Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.