How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
Forward Ports for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
When you are playing Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
The network ports for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia are as follows:
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia - PC
- TCP: 13000,13005,13200,14000-14001,14008
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia - PC
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia - Playstation 4
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.