Assassin's Creed III: Liberation has the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
Port Forward Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
When you are playing Assassin's Creed III: Liberation you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Assassin's Creed III: Liberation Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Assassin's Creed III: Liberation are as follows:
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation - PC
- TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000-14001, 14008
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Assassin's Creed III: Liberation that will show you the exact ports.
- Assassin's Creed III: Liberation - PC
- Assassin's Creed III: Liberation - Playstation 3
- Assassin's Creed III: Liberation - Xbox 360
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.