Which Ports Does Asterix & Obelix: Slap Them All! Require
The connection ports for Asterix & Obelix: Slap Them All! are as follows:
Asterix & Obelix: Slap Them All! - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Asterix & Obelix: Slap Them All! - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Asterix & Obelix: Slap Them All! - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Asterix & Obelix: Slap Them All! - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Asterix & Obelix: Slap Them All! simply follow one of these links:
- Asterix & Obelix: Slap Them All! - Steam
- Asterix & Obelix: Slap Them All! - Playstation 4
- Asterix & Obelix: Slap Them All! - Switch
- Asterix & Obelix: Slap Them All! - Xbox One
When you play Asterix & Obelix: Slap Them All! you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
How to Port Forward Asterix & Obelix: Slap Them All!
When you are playing Asterix & Obelix: Slap Them All! you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.