Asterix & Obelix XXL Romastered includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Port Forward Asterix & Obelix XXL Romastered
When you are playing Asterix & Obelix XXL Romastered you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Asterix & Obelix XXL Romastered Require
The incoming connection ports for Asterix & Obelix XXL Romastered are as follows:
Asterix & Obelix XXL Romastered - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Asterix & Obelix XXL Romastered yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Asterix & Obelix XXL Romastered - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Asterix & Obelix XXL Romastered - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Asterix & Obelix XXL Romastered - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Asterix & Obelix XXL Romastered that will show you the incoming ports.
- Asterix & Obelix XXL Romastered - Playstation 4
- Asterix & Obelix XXL Romastered - Switch
- Asterix & Obelix XXL Romastered - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.