AVICII Invector is a Music game published by Wired Productions released in 2019.
AVICII Invector is a music style video game. In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
Port Forward AVICII Invector
When you are playing AVICII Invector you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does AVICII Invector Require
The incoming connection ports for AVICII Invector are as follows:
AVICII Invector - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
AVICII Invector - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
AVICII Invector - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
AVICII Invector - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for AVICII Invector that will show you the ports.
- AVICII Invector - Playstation 4
- AVICII Invector - Steam
- AVICII Invector - Switch
- AVICII Invector - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.