How to Port Forward Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham Asylum offers the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward Batman: Arkham Asylum
When you are playing Batman: Arkham Asylum you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Batman: Arkham Asylum
The incoming connection ports that need to be forwarded for Batman: Arkham Asylum are as follows:
Batman: Arkham Asylum - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Batman: Arkham Asylum - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Batman: Arkham Asylum - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Batman: Arkham Asylum - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Batman: Arkham Asylum - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Batman: Arkham Asylum simply follow one of these links:
- Batman: Arkham Asylum - Xbox 360
- Batman: Arkham Asylum - Playstation 3
- Batman: Arkham Asylum - Steam
- Batman: Arkham Asylum - Playstation 4
- Batman: Arkham Asylum - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.