Which Ports Does Batman: Arkham Origins Require
The specific ports for Batman: Arkham Origins are as follows:
Batman: Arkham Origins - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Batman: Arkham Origins - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Batman: Arkham Origins - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Batman: Arkham Origins - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Batman: Arkham Origins yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Batman: Arkham Origins simply follow one of these links:
- Batman: Arkham Origins - Steam
- Batman: Arkham Origins - Xbox 360
- Batman: Arkham Origins - Playstation 3
Batman: Arkham Origins offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
Forward Ports for Batman: Arkham Origins
When you are playing Batman: Arkham Origins you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.