Battle Chasers: Nightwar has the following genres of gameplay.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for Battle Chasers: Nightwar
When you are playing Battle Chasers: Nightwar you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Battle Chasers: Nightwar
The ports for Battle Chasers: Nightwar are as follows:
Battle Chasers: Nightwar - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Battle Chasers: Nightwar yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Battle Chasers: Nightwar - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Battle Chasers: Nightwar - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Battle Chasers: Nightwar - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Battle Chasers: Nightwar simply follow one of these links:
- Battle Chasers: Nightwar - Playstation 4
- Battle Chasers: Nightwar - Switch
- Battle Chasers: Nightwar - Xbox One
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.