How to Forward Ports in Your Router for Battle Worlds: Kronos
Battle Worlds: Kronos offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
Port Forward Battle Worlds: Kronos
When you are playing Battle Worlds: Kronos you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Battle Worlds: Kronos
The incoming connection ports for Battle Worlds: Kronos are as follows:
Battle Worlds: Kronos - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Battle Worlds: Kronos yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Battle Worlds: Kronos - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Battle Worlds: Kronos - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Battle Worlds: Kronos - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Battle Worlds: Kronos that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- Battle Worlds: Kronos - Playstation 4
- Battle Worlds: Kronos - Steam
- Battle Worlds: Kronos - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.