Ports To Forward for Battlefield 1
The ports that need to be forwarded for Battlefield 1 are as follows:
Battlefield 1 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480,9988,10000-10100,17502,42127
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3659,14000-14016
Battlefield 1 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Battlefield 1 - PC
- TCP: 5222,9988,17502,20000-20100,22990,42127
- UDP: 3659,14000-14016,22990-23006,25200-25300
Battlefield 1 - Steam
- TCP: 5222,9988,17502,20000-20100,22990,27015-27030,27036-27037,42127
- UDP: 3659,4380,14000-14016,22990-23006,25200-25300,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Battlefield 1 simply follow one of these links:
Battlefield 1 has the following genres of gameplay.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
Forward Ports for Battlefield 1
When you are playing Battlefield 1 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.