When you play Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Port Forward Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam
When you are playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam
The necessary ports for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam are as follows:
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam - PC
- TCP: 13505, 18390, 18395
- UDP: 10000, 18395
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam that will show you the exact ports.
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam - PC
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam - Playstation 3
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam - Xbox 360
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.