Which Ports Does Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery VR Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery VR are as follows:
Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery VR - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery VR - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery VR that will show you the connection ports.
- Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery VR - Steam
- Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery VR - Playstation 5
Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery VR has the following styles of gameplay.
- Most VR games use a VR headset and hand held input devices.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Forward Ports for Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery VR
When you are playing Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery VR you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.