How to Forward Ports in Your Router for Ben 10: Power Trip
Ben 10: Power Trip has the following styles of gameplay.
- Open world style games are usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose. The player is usually allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Forward Ports for Ben 10: Power Trip
When you are playing Ben 10: Power Trip you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Ben 10: Power Trip
The incoming connection ports for Ben 10: Power Trip are as follows:
Ben 10: Power Trip - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Ben 10: Power Trip - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Ben 10: Power Trip - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Ben 10: Power Trip - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Ben 10: Power Trip simply follow one of these links:
- Ben 10: Power Trip - Playstation 4
- Ben 10: Power Trip - Steam
- Ben 10: Power Trip - Switch
- Ben 10: Power Trip - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.