Between Horizons is Assemble Entertainment's Adventure game released in 2023.
Which Ports Does Between Horizons Require
The network ports that need to be forwarded for Between Horizons are as follows:
Between Horizons - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Between Horizons - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Between Horizons yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Between Horizons - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Between Horizons - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Between Horizons - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Between Horizons that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Between Horizons - Steam
- Between Horizons - Playstation 5
- Between Horizons - Switch
- Between Horizons - Xbox Series X
Since Between Horizons is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Between Horizons.
Port Forward Between Horizons
When you are playing Between Horizons you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.