Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story is a Sports, Golf, Adventure, and Role-Playing game published by WOWWOW Technology released in 2023.
Which Ports Does Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Require
The necessary ports that need to be forwarded for Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story are as follows:
Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1024-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story that will show you the specific ports.
Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Sports games usually involve a combination of physics and tactics taking place in an arena that loosely models a real world sport. It is common to have cameo appearances from real world sports players in sports games. Some sports style games, however, are more satirical and fun based forgoing competitiveness for entertainment value.
- In a golf game you are usually challenged to swing the golf club in a fairly accurate pattern with consistent speed and timing. They are challenging and rewarding for gamers who are good at accurate controls.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
How to Port Forward Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story
When you are playing Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.