Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Blacksad: Under the Skin
Blacksad: Under the Skin includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
How to Port Forward Blacksad: Under the Skin
When you are playing Blacksad: Under the Skin you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Blacksad: Under the Skin
The ports that need to be forwarded for Blacksad: Under the Skin are as follows:
Blacksad: Under the Skin - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Blacksad: Under the Skin - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Blacksad: Under the Skin - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Blacksad: Under the Skin - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Blacksad: Under the Skin simply follow one of these links:
- Blacksad: Under the Skin - Playstation 4
- Blacksad: Under the Skin - Steam
- Blacksad: Under the Skin - Switch
- Blacksad: Under the Skin - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.