How to Open a Port in Your Router for Blasphemous
Blasphemous includes the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Forward Ports for Blasphemous
When you are playing Blasphemous you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Blasphemous
The connection ports for Blasphemous are as follows:
Blasphemous - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Blasphemous - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Blasphemous - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Blasphemous - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Blasphemous - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Blasphemous yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Blasphemous that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.