BlazBlue: Central Fiction has the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Port Forward BlazBlue: Central Fiction
When you are playing BlazBlue: Central Fiction you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does BlazBlue: Central Fiction Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for BlazBlue: Central Fiction are as follows:
BlazBlue: Central Fiction - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
BlazBlue: Central Fiction - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
BlazBlue: Central Fiction - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
BlazBlue: Central Fiction - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1024-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for BlazBlue: Central Fiction that will show you the necessary ports.
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction - Steam
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction - Playstation 3
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction - Playstation 4
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction - Switch
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.