Ports Required for BloodRayne Betrayal
The connection ports for BloodRayne Betrayal are as follows:
BloodRayne Betrayal - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
BloodRayne Betrayal - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for BloodRayne Betrayal yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
BloodRayne Betrayal - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
BloodRayne Betrayal - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for BloodRayne Betrayal that will show you the exact ports.
BloodRayne Betrayal includes the following genres of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
Port Forward BloodRayne Betrayal
When you are playing BloodRayne Betrayal you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.