Ports To Forward for Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2
The incoming connection ports for Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 are as follows:
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - Steam
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - Playstation 4
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - Switch
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - Xbox One
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 includes the following genres of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Forward Ports for Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2
When you are playing Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.