How to Open a Port in Your Router for Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2
When you play Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2
When you are playing Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 are as follows:
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - Playstation 4
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - Steam
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - Switch
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.