How to Forward Ports in Your Router for Blue Fire
Blue Fire offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Blue Fire
When you are playing Blue Fire you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Blue Fire
The incoming connection ports for Blue Fire are as follows:
Blue Fire - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Blue Fire - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Blue Fire - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Blue Fire - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Blue Fire - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Blue Fire yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Blue Fire simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.