How to Port Forward Bridge Constructor: Stunts in Your Router
Bridge Constructor: Stunts has the following styles of gameplay.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
Port Forward Bridge Constructor: Stunts
When you are playing Bridge Constructor: Stunts you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Bridge Constructor: Stunts
The specific incoming ports for Bridge Constructor: Stunts are as follows:
Bridge Constructor: Stunts - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Bridge Constructor: Stunts - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Bridge Constructor: Stunts - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Bridge Constructor: Stunts that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- Bridge Constructor: Stunts - Playstation 4
- Bridge Constructor: Stunts - Steam
- Bridge Constructor: Stunts - Xbox One
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.