How to Open a Port in Your Router for Paladins: Champions of the Realm
When you play Paladins: Champions of the Realm you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Forward Ports for Paladins: Champions of the Realm
When you are playing Paladins: Champions of the Realm you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Paladins: Champions of the Realm
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Paladins: Champions of the Realm are as follows:
Paladins: Champions of the Realm - PC
- TCP: 9000-9001
- UDP: 9002-9999
Paladins: Champions of the Realm - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480,9000-9001
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,9002-9999
Paladins: Champions of the Realm - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074,9000-9001
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500,9002-9999
Paladins: Champions of the Realm - Steam
- TCP: 9000-9001,27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,9002-9999,27000-27031,27036
Paladins: Champions of the Realm - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920,9000-9001
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Paladins: Champions of the Realm simply follow one of these links:
- Paladins: Champions of the Realm - PC
- Paladins: Champions of the Realm - Playstation 4
- Paladins: Champions of the Realm - Xbox One
- Paladins: Champions of the Realm - Steam
- Paladins: Champions of the Realm - Switch
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.