How to Port Forward Bulletstorm - Full Clip Edition
When you play Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Forward Ports for Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
When you are playing Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
The ports that need to be forwarded for Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition are as follows:
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition - Steam
- TCP: 3074,27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 3074,4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition simply follow one of these links:
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition - Playstation 4
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition - Xbox One
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition - Steam
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.