Port Forwarding for Burly Men At Sea
Burly Men At Sea is Brain&Brain's Adventure game released in 2016.
Since Burly Men At Sea is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Burly Men At Sea.
How to Port Forward Burly Men At Sea
When you are playing Burly Men At Sea you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Burly Men At Sea
The specific ports for Burly Men At Sea are as follows:
Burly Men At Sea - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Burly Men At Sea yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Burly Men At Sea - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Burly Men At Sea - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Burly Men At Sea - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Burly Men At Sea simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.