Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- A game compilation is a collection of smaller games usually from the same manufacturer. Lately game compilations have been composed of older arcade style games released in a single package.
Port Forward Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle
When you are playing Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle are as follows:
Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle simply follow one of these links:
- Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle - Steam
- Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle - Playstation 4
- Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle - Switch
- Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.