Port Forwarding on Your Router for Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers
Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers is GameMill Entertainment, Maximum Games's Beat-Em-Up game released in 2016.
Beat 'em up games like Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
Port Forward Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers
When you are playing Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers
The specific ports for Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers are as follows:
Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers - Playstation 4
- Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers - Switch
- Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.