Forwarding Ports in Your Router for CastleStorm II
When you play CastleStorm II you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
How to Port Forward CastleStorm II
When you are playing CastleStorm II you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for CastleStorm II
The incoming connection ports for CastleStorm II are as follows:
CastleStorm II - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for CastleStorm II yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
CastleStorm II - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
CastleStorm II - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
CastleStorm II - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for CastleStorm II that will show you the required incoming ports.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.