How to Port Forward in Your Router for Chaos;Child
Chaos;Child includes the following styles of play.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- This game is flagged as miscellaneous, which means it fits in multiple categories.
How to Port Forward Chaos;Child
When you are playing Chaos;Child you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Chaos;Child Require
The necessary ports for Chaos;Child are as follows:
Chaos;Child - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Chaos;Child yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Chaos;Child - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Chaos;Child - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Chaos;Child - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Chaos;Child - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Chaos;Child simply follow one of these links:
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.