Ports Required for Children of Morta
The connection ports for Children of Morta are as follows:
Children of Morta - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Children of Morta - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Children of Morta yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Children of Morta - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Children of Morta - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Children of Morta - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Children of Morta that will show you the ports.
- Children of Morta - Steam
- Children of Morta - Playstation 4
- Children of Morta - Switch
- Children of Morta - Xbox One
Children of Morta includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
Port Forward Children of Morta
When you are playing Children of Morta you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.