Create a Port Forward for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare in your Router
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare offers the following styles of gameplay.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
Forward Ports for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
When you are playing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
The connection ports for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare are as follows:
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - PC
- TCP: 7777-7778,27015
- UDP: 7777-7778,27015
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Steam
- TCP: 7777-7778,27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,7777-7778,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare that will show you the network ports.
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - PC
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Xbox 360
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Playstation 3
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Playstation 4
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Steam
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.