Open Ports on Your Router for Circuit Superstars
Circuit Superstars is a Driving/Racing game published by Square Enix released in 2020.
Circuit Superstars is a driving / racing style of game. Most driving / racing games are some sort of competition, and can be on land, sea, air, or outer space. In some racing games the is either 1st person in the cockpit or 3rd person such as a chase cam, while other games allow you to switch freely between the two views. Racing games are considered sports games.
Forward Ports for Circuit Superstars
When you are playing Circuit Superstars you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Circuit Superstars Require
The required incoming ports for Circuit Superstars are as follows:
Circuit Superstars - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Circuit Superstars - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Circuit Superstars - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Circuit Superstars - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Circuit Superstars simply follow one of these links:
- Circuit Superstars - Playstation 4
- Circuit Superstars - Steam
- Circuit Superstars - Switch
- Circuit Superstars - Xbox One
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.