Tom Clancy's The Division 2 has the following styles of gameplay.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Forward Ports for Tom Clancy's The Division 2
When you are playing Tom Clancy's The Division 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Tom Clancy's The Division 2 Require
The required incoming ports for Tom Clancy's The Division 2 are as follows:
Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - PC
- TCP: 13000,27015,51000,55000,55002
- UDP: 22000-22032
Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480,13000,27015,51000,55000,55002
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,22000-22032
Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074,13000,27015,51000,55000,55002
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500,22000-22032
We have guides that are custom tailored for Tom Clancy's The Division 2 that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - PC
- Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - Playstation 4
- Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.