Cleopatra Fortune S-Tribute is a 2D, Arcade, Puzzle, and Action game published by City Connection released in 2022.
Ports Required for Cleopatra Fortune S-Tribute
The network ports for Cleopatra Fortune S-Tribute are as follows:
Cleopatra Fortune S-Tribute - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Cleopatra Fortune S-Tribute - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Cleopatra Fortune S-Tribute - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Cleopatra Fortune S-Tribute - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Cleopatra Fortune S-Tribute that will show you the network ports.
- Cleopatra Fortune S-Tribute - Steam
- Cleopatra Fortune S-Tribute - Playstation 4
- Cleopatra Fortune S-Tribute - Switch
- Cleopatra Fortune S-Tribute - Xbox One
When you play Cleopatra Fortune S-Tribute you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- In an arcade game you usually have a limited number of lives and will at some point in time either run out of lives, time, or beat the game. They are usually short games that can be beat in under an hour, but some are longer.
- Most puzzle games require the player to solve puzzles such as word puzzles, logic puzzles, and pattern searching and matching. They can be both timed and untimed. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
Port Forward Cleopatra Fortune S-Tribute
When you are playing Cleopatra Fortune S-Tribute you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.