Which Ports Does COGEN: Sword of Rewind Require
The specific incoming ports for COGEN: Sword of Rewind are as follows:
COGEN: Sword of Rewind - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
COGEN: Sword of Rewind - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
COGEN: Sword of Rewind - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
COGEN: Sword of Rewind - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and COGEN: Sword of Rewind simply follow one of these links:
- COGEN: Sword of Rewind - Steam
- COGEN: Sword of Rewind - Switch
- COGEN: Sword of Rewind - Playstation 4
- COGEN: Sword of Rewind - Xbox One
COGEN: Sword of Rewind has the following genres of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
Forward Ports for COGEN: Sword of Rewind
When you are playing COGEN: Sword of Rewind you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.