Forwarding Ports for Colt Canyon on Your Router.
When you play Colt Canyon you will experience the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Survival games are usually focused on resource management, such as ammo and health, and occasionally include elements of stealth. They tend to be based on either supernatural enemies, have horror themes, or be post-apocalyptic. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
How to Port Forward Colt Canyon
When you are playing Colt Canyon you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Colt Canyon Require
The exact ports for Colt Canyon are as follows:
Colt Canyon - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Colt Canyon - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Colt Canyon - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Colt Canyon - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Colt Canyon - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Colt Canyon yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Colt Canyon that will show you the connection ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.