How to Open a Port in Your Router for Conan: Chop Chop
Conan: Chop Chop includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Port Forward Conan: Chop Chop
When you are playing Conan: Chop Chop you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Conan: Chop Chop
The incoming ports for Conan: Chop Chop are as follows:
Conan: Chop Chop - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Conan: Chop Chop - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Conan: Chop Chop - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Conan: Chop Chop - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Conan: Chop Chop simply follow one of these links:
- Conan: Chop Chop - Playstation 4
- Conan: Chop Chop - Steam
- Conan: Chop Chop - Switch
- Conan: Chop Chop - Xbox One
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.