The ports that need to be forwarded for ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I5-E are listed here:
ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I5-E - PC
- TCP: 80
Set Up a Port Forward for ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I5-E
When you use ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I5-E you may need to forward ports in your router. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I5-E.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- Your device's internal IP address.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find Your Router's IP Address
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
How To Forward Ports for ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I5-E
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put the IP address of your device in the proper box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I5-E in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I5-E:
List of Routers - Customized for ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I5-E
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I5-E.