Which Ports Does CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story Require
The connection ports for CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story are as follows:
CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story simply follow one of these links:
- CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story - Steam
- CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story - Playstation 4
- CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story - Switch
- CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story - Xbox One
CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story has the following genres of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Forward Ports for CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story
When you are playing CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.