Crash Commando is EPOS Game Studios's Shooter game released in 2008.
Since Crash Commando is a shooter you can expect fast paced action that challenges your reflexes while playing it. Shooter style games are almost always a very fast action style game that is based on testing the players reaction time. Most of the time the player has their weapon held out on screen that is the primary means of targeting other players and enemies. Single player shooters usually have a short story mode based on finding ammo and guns, while multiplayer shooters might have some amount of player advancement over time. Halo and Call of Duty are popular shooters.
Forward Ports for Crash Commando
When you are playing Crash Commando you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Crash Commando Require
The exact ports that need to be forwarded for Crash Commando are as follows:
Crash Commando - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478, 3479, 3658
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Crash Commando simply follow one of these links:
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.