Create a Port Forward for Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled in your Router
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled has the following styles of gameplay.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
Port Forward Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
When you are playing Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled are as follows:
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled that will show you the network ports.
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled - Playstation 4
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled - Switch
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.