Create a Port Forward for Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled in your Router
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled has the following genres of gameplay.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
Forward Ports for Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
When you are playing Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
The required incoming ports for Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled are as follows:
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled that will show you the specific ports.
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled - Playstation 4
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled - Switch
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.