Forwarding Ports for Creature in the Well on Your Router.
Creature in the Well includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
- In most pinball games the view is from the top down of a traditional pinball arcade cabinet. They tend to be short games with very little story line, but some have a minor story component that requires the player to hit certain targets in order.
Forward Ports for Creature in the Well
When you are playing Creature in the Well you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Creature in the Well Require
The network ports for Creature in the Well are as follows:
Creature in the Well - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Creature in the Well - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Creature in the Well - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Creature in the Well yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Creature in the Well - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Creature in the Well - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Creature in the Well that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- Creature in the Well - Steam
- Creature in the Well - Switch
- Creature in the Well - Xbox One
- Creature in the Well - Playstation 4
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.