Ports To Forward for Crime Boss: Rockay City
The necessary ports that need to be forwarded for Crime Boss: Rockay City are as follows:
Crime Boss: Rockay City - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Crime Boss: Rockay City - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Crime Boss: Rockay City - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Crime Boss: Rockay City yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Crime Boss: Rockay City simply follow one of these links:
Crime Boss: Rockay City includes the following genres of gameplay.
- First person games are viewed from the player looking forward. They behave much like simulations in that your controls are mapped to move the main player around relative to where you are looking.
- Action games are focused on physical challenges such as jumping over obstacles, climbing ladders, and shooting enemies. Reflexes play a large part in action game play.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Port Forward Crime Boss: Rockay City
When you are playing Crime Boss: Rockay City you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.