Ports Required for Crypt of the NecroDancer
The specific ports for Crypt of the NecroDancer are as follows:
Crypt of the NecroDancer - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Crypt of the NecroDancer - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Crypt of the NecroDancer yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Crypt of the NecroDancer - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Crypt of the NecroDancer - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Crypt of the NecroDancer - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Crypt of the NecroDancer that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- Crypt of the NecroDancer - Steam
- Crypt of the NecroDancer - Playstation 4
- Crypt of the NecroDancer - Switch
- Crypt of the NecroDancer - Xbox One
Crypt of the NecroDancer has the following styles of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Port Forward Crypt of the NecroDancer
When you are playing Crypt of the NecroDancer you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.