Cuccchi is Fantastico Studio's Adventure game with a release date in 2021.
Ports Required for Cuccchi
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Cuccchi are as follows:
Cuccchi - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Cuccchi - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Cuccchi - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Cuccchi - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Cuccchi that will show you the incoming ports.
Since Cuccchi is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Cuccchi.
Port Forward Cuccchi
When you are playing Cuccchi you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.