Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior includes the following genres of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Forward Ports for Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior
When you are playing Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior
The exact ports for Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior are as follows:
Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior that will show you the specific ports.
- Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior - Playstation 4
- Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior - Steam
- Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior - Switch
- Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.