Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair is an Adventure game published by Spike Chunsoft, NIS America released in 2016.
Which Ports Does Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Require
The necessary ports for Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair are as follows:
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair - Steam
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair - Playstation 4
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair - Switch
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair - Xbox One
Since Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.
How to Port Forward Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
When you are playing Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.