Ports Required for Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
The incoming connection ports for Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc are as follows:
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc simply follow one of these links:
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - Steam
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - Playstation 4
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - Switch
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - Xbox One
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc offers the following styles of play.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
Port Forward Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
When you are playing Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.