Danger Zone 2 is Three Fields Entertainment's Arcade and Driving/Racing game with a release date in 2018.
When you play Danger Zone 2 you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
Port Forward Danger Zone 2
When you are playing Danger Zone 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Danger Zone 2 Require
The network ports for Danger Zone 2 are as follows:
Danger Zone 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Danger Zone 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Danger Zone 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Danger Zone 2 simply follow one of these links:
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.